Your transaction/payment starts and ends the moment you press “Open Barrier” - Please ensure you press this once when entering the car park and once when leaving the car park after your session.
If you need to enter and exit the car park throughout your session, you will need to tap the grey button “Open Access Door” which gives you access but does not stop your transaction.
Please see the steps below and pictures attached:
- Download the app and register/login if you have an existing account
- Enter the location code which can be found in your confirmation email or on the website
- Confirm the location and tap "Open Barrier" (this will open the gate)
- Find a space where the ParkBee signage is and park your car (if there is no allocated ParkBee spaces then you are permitted to park where you want)
- Tap "Open Access Door" when leaving the car park on foot and entering
- When you are leaving in your car tap "Open Barrier"