Oh no, that is a shame! Read through these steps and find out why:
1. Did you press on the link to verify your e-mail address that has been sent to you by mail? Click on it, and the credit will be activated and linked to your licence plate number. The next time you park with ParkBee, the credit will be subtracted
2. You didn't receive a verification link? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Have you pressed the verification link after your parking action? The credit does not work after closing a parking action. The next time you park with ParkBee, the credit will be subtracted.
4. Did you enter the right licence number? The credit is linked to your licence plate number so if there is a typo or you parked with a different car in the app, the credit does not work. Send us an email to change your licence plate number at email@example.com.
5. Did you park at a ParkBee location? You can check this in your parking history in the app. If the icon is orange, the parking action was at a ParkBee location. If not, the credit was not valid.